Submersible Turbine Pumps
National Pump’s submersible turbine product line is the most comprehensive in the industry. Ideal for agricultural, municipal, commercial and industrial applications, National’s submersible pumps are designed to provide efficient and trouble-free operation over a long working life. Features include:
- 6” – 30” Hydraulics; Flows to: 25,000 GPM; Heads to: 1,500 PSI (3,465 feet).
- Standard or Thrust Balanced hydraulic designs
- 6″ pumps are threaded construction; 7″ – 24″ pumps are flanged construction
- Cast iron enameled bowls combined with precision balanced bronze or Stainless Steel impellers give the highest efficiency and performance possible.
- Components available in Cast & Ductile Iron; Silicon, Aluminum, & 304, 316 and Duplex Stainless Steel construction
- Heavy Duty Suction Brackets to accept all NEMA flanged motors.
- Various Bearing materials including bronze, rubber, abrasion and corrosion resistant composites
- Certifications (when specified): ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management System, NSF61 & 372 Pump Certification
- Testing to Hydraulic Institute compliance standards
All pump models are stocked in standard materials of construction and can be customized to meet your exact specifications at our various manufacturing locations.