Vertical Turbine Barge
Designed specifically for liquid barge transfer operations, the NPC marine series vertical turbine barge pumps and peripheral equipment provides highly efficient operation to minimize barge-unloading times. The pumps are designed for all liquid applications on inland and sea-going barge vessels.
- Liquid hydrocarbons, including distillates
- Wide variety of chemical applications
- Ballast control pump for sea-going barges
- Multi-stage design to meet a wide variety of flow and head requirements
- Stuffing box (packed) with bleed-off
- Mechanical seal with over bearing adaptor (OBA) for maximum protection of sealing area
- Self-priming stripper stage with bypass of air and vapors
- Semi-open impeller design
- Custom designed discharge head, improves onsite servicing of pump seal and hydraulics
- Contained leakage from stuffing box or mechanical seal.
- 120 PSI, typical operating pressure
- 8 and 10 inch discharge flanges
- Flows to 4,700 GPM